Our sizing is finalised after taking feedback of the real human body (not just on mannequin) from different continents considering the fact that body measurement changes country to country. While developing the measurement of FINSBURY LONDON® dungarees, we consider not only fitment but also the comfort aspect. We always recommend to please check our size guide carefully before placing the order.
ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE IN INCHES
|India||USA||UK||AUS||Waist (All Around)||Total Length (Bib to Hem)||Inseam Length|
General guidelines (How to Measure) :
- Waist (All Around) : Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around your body, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight, even at the back. Don't hold your breath while measuring
- Total Length : This you have to measure from top end of bib to bottom hem.
- Inseam Length : Measure from the crotch point straight down (not along leg) to ankle height. If you can not measure by yourself, measure your favourite pant which fits best on you. Lay the pants flat on the surface with front and back creased smooth. Measure along the inseam from the crotch to bottom of leg hem.
BE ADVISED :
- For accurate measurements, take measurement in light clothing.
- Your tape measure should be snug. Not tight.
- To get the most accurate reading, you should always ask somebody else to measure for you.
- Measure without footwear on and firmly extend to the base of the foot.
- If your measurements fall between sizes, we suggest that you buy the larger size for better fit.
- Our measurement is not a flat measurement. It means you have to take all around your body measure to compare with our sizing guide.
- Sizing and cut may vary style to style.
***Please note; All of the information displayed on this page is intended as a guide only and is purely given to assist you in choosing the correct FINSBURY LONDON® Dungaree of your choice. If you require further sizing information please feel contact us anytime.
Care & Washing Instructions
Since most of the FINSBURY LONDON® Dungarees are made out of cotton-rich natural fabrics, due to the nature of fabric it can shrink along the length of the fabric, so it is important to wash it at the correct temperature. We recommend using cold water and machine wash.
Here are some valuable tips to keep your Dungaree last long:
- Machine washing your FINSBURY LONDON® Dungaree is possible as most of the fabric is very durable.
- Button/zip up your garment and turn it inside out before washing.
- Put the metal buckles inside the pocket on bibs otherwise during spinning inside the washing machine the metal buckles may break.
- Do not overfill your washing machine as this will crush the pile on your dungarees. Choose a gentle wash cycle with a short spin, use the reduced crease setting if possible.
- The dye in dungarees can run, so for dark coloured garments, wash in cold water and, if necessary, wash the garment on its own or with other similar coloured garments.
- You can add a few tablespoons of salt to the garment’s first wash for dark garments to help reduce the amount of dye transfer.
- Light coloured dungarees can be washed in warm (not hot) water with items of a similar colour (as long as the washing label allows this).
- Never wash dungarees with any garment that produces lint, e.g. towels, fleece, felt, woolly jumpers, as the lint will attach itself to the dungaree.